Ethan is a Partner and Advisor at Rialto Wealth Management. He is responsible for portfolio construction and implementation. Prior to starting Rialto, he worked for 8 years in finance, three on Wall Street in New York City and five at a Registered Investment Advisor in Syracuse.
Education & Credentials:
- B.S. Applied Economics & Management, Cornell University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Big Brother in Big Brothers Big Sisters of Onondaga County and on the BBBS Advisory Council
- Board member of the Onondaga Community College Foundation
- Ethan lives in Dewitt with his fiancé Aleksandra Zak, a dentist at Manlius Dental Group. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, hiking, chess, and rooting for the Bills and the Orange.