Ed is a Partner of Rialto Wealth Management. After successfully navigating careers as a Certified Public Account, a CFO and a business owner, Ed draws on these experiences to advise clients on all matters financial, bringing particular expertise in the areas of retirement planning, business succession planning and estate/legacy planning.
Education & Credentials:
- B.A. Accounting & Law Clarkson University
- M.B.A. Syracuse University
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State (license inactive)
- Former Certified Private Wealth Advisor and Retirement Management Advisor
- Board of Directors – Crouse Health Systems and Crouse Foundation
- Honorary Trustee and Former Board Chair – Christian Brothers Academy
- Ed and his wife Sharon reside in Skaneateles and enjoy spending time with their children and grandchildren.